Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CornyMan's 1,000,000 EC Free Traffic Contest.


I cannot believe August is done and September is here. Another month, another opportunity.
I have joined Cornyman's 1,000,000 EC Free Traffic Contest as a sponsor, both of my blogs, and I am planning to join as a participant too. We never know, I might win cash prizes (you guys know how I am doing financially what with being unemployed and my allowance being cut off) or free ad space to get more traffic for my blogs and potentially help me earn a little more.

I am so excited and so looking forward to the results of this contest. It seems like fun and you must agree that it's very, very inviting. Check out the prizes of the contest and if it interests you, join us too. :)


0 comments on "CornyMan's 1,000,000 EC Free Traffic Contest."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez