Saturday, September 5, 2009

I am one desperate Tweeter.


Yup. I gave in and signed up for a Twitter account and now I am officially a Tweeter. It has been a almost a week since I finally decided to tweet and I have about 20 followers and several followings to this day.

Like any first timers, I didn't know what to do after I signed up. I don't know how it works. But after a few hours of tinkering and searching for celebrities and friends to follow and after posting my first tweet, I sort of got "addicted" to tweeting and replying to tweets and now I already have an idea on how Twitter goes and works. It is actually fun once you get the hang of it. Dang, now I have another addition to my uber busy DAILY online life:

  • blogging, dropping, clicking, reading, commenting, browsing, chatting, facebook-ing, uploading, updating and watching.

I cannot believe I do that much in less than 24 hours.

On another topic, do you guys know what I realized just now? I realized I am living two different lives/personalities; my real life and my online life. I am not saying that either one is not real, both are but when I go online and start to blog I try not to dwell much on my problems. I try to sound less sad and more happy than I really am (yes, all my Friday Frustrations posts are already LESS sad).
Like today, I did something for the first time in my entire life. I texted my friend and asked if I could borrow some money and that I will pay her once I get my payment from Adgitize. I NEVER borrow money from friends, not any amount above P50 ($1) anyway. I am so desperate I want to ask monetary donations and post it as my status in Facebook, tweet it on Twitter and post about it as an entry here. It is not for personal leisure use (not mainly).
I would just pay up my debt to my brother (cos I "borrowed" a few thousand pesos to pay up my disconnected phone bill and buy meds after I got out of the hospital). That is my number one ultimate major problem right now because he is already asking for his money so that he could pay up his dentist. You see what I mean? So I swallowed my pride and asked a friend who replied a few minutes ago that she'll see what she can do, meaning still not sure. I need help guys! If you could spare me some, I promise to note it down, save your info and pay the amount back to you early next year. I would forever be grateful and sorry for the desperation.

To end this entry on a lighter note, please please please Follow Me on Twitter. I promise there's less, if not no drama tweets from me there! :)

Hugs!

1 comments on "I am one desperate Tweeter."

Star-chuu on September 6, 2009 at 6:13 PM said...

Hi Mara,I hope everything will be fine. If you have time please,grab the award for you. http://www.star-chuu.net/2009/08/loyalty-award.html

Have a blessed day my friend.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez