Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Open Letter.


Dear visitors, readers and friends,

I would like to say to apologize if my posts have been all too whiney to anyone in the past few days. If you have been a regular visitor here, you would know how I am like with the happy and frustrating moments of my life. I share everything. This blog, Mara's Personal Bubble, was born mainly as an outlet of my emotions. I apologize if you think I am a brat and/or is too whiney but this is MY blog. My PERSONAL blog. I talk about how I feel, what I think and what my interests are. I rave and I rant. I know money is mostly the problem of almost everyone. I understand how you must be feeling reading mostly rants recently and I apologize that you feel that way. But please also understand that those problems I have are what's going on with me right now and the only place I can talk about it is here. In MY PERSONAL blog.

I am not thinking about doing blogging as a profession. At least not yet. If you guys have been reading my posts, you would know that I am actually looking and applying for real life jobs. I only get up high to interviews and I never hear from those companies again. So please do not assume that I am just sitting here at home, sulking, wallowing in self pity, whining and NOT doing anything to get a job. Trace back my entries, read them and you'll know.

I always get like this when I feel like I have hit rock bottom (an exaggeration but you know what I mean), I have to talk about it a lot and get it off my chest until I see the light of day and get back to thinking positively. That day came yesterday. I decided to focus on the things that I have control over. I would concentrate on my blogs and try other online opportunities while waiting to hear from the companies that I have applied. That is the next best thing to earn a little on the side for my personal expenses.

I have not felt like I have to explain my blog but I received a "constructive criticism" about my recent posts and I would just like to clarify things. I want to explain my side for my readers to understand. Do not take this the wrong way but if you have had enough of my whining, when you read my entry title and it seems like the rest of the entry is a huge whine for you to handle, just spare yourselves and close the window. Just my thought. And it's not like the whole of this blog has been about my financial difficulty. It's not. I am not giving the attitude here, I'm not mad or angry. I most certainly do not want any enemies here. I just want to let this out. If you understand then I'm grateful, if you don't then it's not my problem anymore. To each his own, right?

Now that I got that off my chest, I would like to thank everyone who posted such supporting, encouraging and sweet comments on my entries regarding my problem and to those who tolerated my whining. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! To those who said that all I do is whine, thank you also and I hope you could visit my other blog to avoid reading my personal raves and rants here. :) Again, this is my personal blog. This is a general blog not a niche. I talk about everything about me and my life here. My other blog on the other hand focuses on a certain topic: Food and Beverage and Dining.

As I said yesterday, I'm out of my shell and I'm focusing... yet again on the brighter things in life. Bear with me. :) I'm just like this all the time. Extreme lows and extreme ups. Right now, I am so hopeful about everything and my number on feel-good thing to do is making lists! I started yesterday with my list of things to do for the month. Today, I started with my things to save up for. No, I am not splurging. This is just me being hopeful and relaxing. I am weird and unusual, I know. Only a few may understand me but there's no need for me to explain myself all the time. :) I'm happy, I'm fighting off bad vibes, I'm attracting as many positive energies and good vibes as I can and I won't let small, petty things bring me down again. I can get out of this alive and triumphant. Things will turn around soon and I will be on top. Cool?

Check out some of the things that I have listed on my "things to save up for" list... soon. Or later.

Hugs,
Mara

5 comments on "My Open Letter."

Ranran on September 12, 2009 at 11:08 PM said...

cheer up, marababe! everything's gonna turn up well soon. pray lang and everything will be okay.

goodluck! sayang di na hiring samen. i would love to have you here pa naman. kaya lang mababawasanang time mo sa pagbblog kasi super busy. hehe..

Ranran on September 12, 2009 at 11:15 PM said...

i'm following you on twitter too, btw! saya no? tweet-tweet! hehe.. can't find your c-box kaya dito na lang ako nag-comment.

joy on September 13, 2009 at 10:20 AM said...

hi mara! i do hope you get a good job soon and you get a lot of online opportunities too to help you financially while waiting for the perfect job for you.

Bill on September 13, 2009 at 12:47 PM said...

If never have to explain yourself my friend. Like you said this is your site and you can do with what you want on it. Also your true friends and readers will understand and be there for you.

Maria@Conversations with Moms on September 13, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

Don't feel like you have to explain yourself. Your blog is an expression of your life and what your going through. You are just very honest about the negatives. Other people just don't share that part of their life with others. You are more open. It's a little like therapy.

Good luck.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez