Sunday, September 6, 2009

So, I am financially challenged.



"I just need something to happen, I need a sign that things are going to change. I need a reason to go on. I need some hope! And in the abscence of hope, I need to stay in bed and feel like I'm going to die today."
-Meredith Grey (Grey's Anatomy)

FYI, I am not suicidal or anything. I am just feeling this quote so much and it suits my sentiments exactly. Figuratively and literally, I mostly stayed in bed today feeling so down and problematic, a lot of things that I am worrying about. I just played FarmVille on Facebook and did a Sex and the City marathon the entire afternoon.

My shameless asking for donations (which I promise to pay back) still stands and no, I am not kidding. A dollar, two, five, ten, twenty, thirty, whatever amount you can lend me, I would be forever grateful and I WILL pay it back. I don't know how to put up the "donate" PayPal badge here so you can just leave a comment here or check out my profile for my e-mail (also my PayPal) address.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2 comments on "So, I am financially challenged."

pehpot on September 7, 2009 at 10:27 AM said...

kailan ka sasali sa jumpshot contest ko? It will end on September 14.. 3 winners will be chosen..one will win $10 and two $5 each..

anyways.. asar nga ung site eh.. nadala siguro kase ang daming Pinoy dun na malakas kumita

Make or Break

Mommy Levy on September 11, 2009 at 11:59 AM said...

hi mara, I just want to ask if you don't mind. Are you having credit card problem, that's why your asking for financial aid?

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez