Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ways to Earn from My Blogs.


In an attempt and in the hopes of making and earning more with my blogs to finance my current financial situation, I have signed up with different programs in the past week. Other than my already existing accounts in:


Adsense

Adbrite

Adgitize

PayingPost

Blogsvertise


I decided to add more since I am only earning in the first three sites (more especially on Adgitize).


Here are my additional programs:


PayPerPost v4

LinkWorth

LinkFromBlog Sponsored reviews

SponsoredReviews


ss_blog_claim=fd11e27bc0cb76da10c998fd92228403


The only programs I am lucky on is Adgitize. All you have to do there is what you normally do when blogging: click and visit other blogs and post blog entries. The only difference is if you are registered there, you earn points for those activities and you earn actual money. Adsense and Adbrite are already popular among bloggers. You just have to put the code on your site and hope companies advertise and visitors click on them. PayingPost, Blogsvertise,PayPerPost, LinkFromBlog and SponsoredReviews are paid-to-review sites. Advertisers will contact you and you just have to follow the instructions about the review that they want you to write. I still have no idea how LinkWorth works so I seriously need help on that one.


As of the moment, the only sites that I am actually earning money are on Adgitize which I make payout almost every month, Adsense and Adbrite even though I only earn a few cents a day. All the others, I have not received any offers/opportunities yet so I am still waiting and hoping that I get A LOT of offers soon.


"Donations" for my current situation are still very much welcome. Please contact me for my PayPal address.


Hugs!


3 comments on "Ways to Earn from My Blogs."

Bill on September 10, 2009 at 9:55 AM said...

I agree Adgitize is a very good idea my friend. I use it on two of my sites.

josie on September 11, 2009 at 3:37 PM said...

yes I also agree

Maria@Conversations with Moms on September 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM said...

I like the pay per post choices you made. You can easily make extra money using those options.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez