Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Cathy!


I cannot believe it has been 3 or 4 years straight that I was with her to celebrate her birthday. So happy! Since we started being friends back in college, we both never missed each other's celebrations and I am lucky to have found a friend like her (plus her boyfriend too).

Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday Cathy!
12 Midnight: The sweet boyfriend with the girlfriend's birthday cake.

The always present girls. Excuse my eyes, I was intoxicated way before 12MN struck.

It was just a small, intimate "salubong" of her birthday. A few close friends and the boyfriend.

I just noticed I have quite a number of friends who are September celebrants, there's Ate Nin, Anna, EJ, Michelle, and Cathy. Hmmm. Maybe I should have a "Happy Birthday" portion in this blog too? It's not a bad idea cos I am almost always present in every friends' birthday celebrations (when they one) and I love blogging about them too. So, let's see.

In the meantime, Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday Cathy!

Follow me on Twitter if you guys haven't yet. I put up a button on the right side of this blog for easier "following". :)

0 comments on "Happy Birthday, Cathy!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez