Nonetheless, I still continued my super fun and relaxing rainy-day "activities". Okay, I am more of a boring person than a cool, spontaneous one. I like peace and quiet and alone time most of the time but like a normal person, I get crazy and silly too once in a while. Plus, I am not a sporty person. The only physical activity I have are walking and jogging. I guess I can say that I am a laid-back, homebody girl.
Want proof? Take a look at what I enjoy doing on a fine, cold, rainy day:
- Stay online: check my mail, Facebook, blog and visit other blogs while...
- I stay curled up in my soft bed with my pillows or on the comfy couch while...
- I watch a lot of TV shows or watch and do a marathon of re-runs of my favorite TV series or DVDs and
- Munch on my favorite chips, candies, juice, coffee and water and then afterwards,
- Do my indoor exercise: climb up and down the stairs for 15 minutes and do crunches, sit-ups and jumping jacks.
- Take a loooooooong good bath.
Sometimes, it also varies depending on my mood. The third bullet changes when my mood does. It can change from a movie/TV series marathon to a book reading day to researching and browsing through different articles from different websites in the internet.
Now, I know that it may seem like I could do these things even on a normal sunny day. I still do BUT, when the sun is up I have no problem getting out of the house, going to the mall, having coffee outside, window-shopping, hang out over at a friend's house and all other outdoor thingies. When that happens, my rainy-day activities (which are also applicable on a sunny weather) is cut down to just the first and fifth bullets. You cannot ask me to go out of the house when the sky is cloudy and it's raining even if you drag me, NO. I am a boring, homebody girl when it's raining and I LOVE it! :) I love that about me.
Ooh, this post is also inspired and is an entry to Ate Earth of Earthlingorgeous' Rainy Day Contest.
*crossing fingers to win*
Check it out too!