Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bruhita!


Today is my friend, Anna's birthday and I'm greeting her here to make up (in advance) to her because I will be missing her birthday celebration tomorrow night and her birthday dinner at her office tonight.

Happy, happy, happy Birthday, Bruhita!
Thanks for everything... and you know what I mean by everything.

I am so sorry that I won't be able to celebrate with you. We still have a lot of time. We can always see each other anyway. I'll make it up to you when I'm emotionally and mentally okay and when I give IT back to you before the second week of October.

I hope you have an enjoyable and fun birthday today and a much more happy birthday on your celebration tomorrow. :) I'll see you soon!

Greet her too, guys!!!

1 comments on "Happy Birthday, Bruhita!"

Maria @ Conversations with Moms on September 19, 2009 at 10:42 PM said...

Happy Birthday Bruhita!

I'm sure you will make it up to her Mara.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez