Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why, BB?


My good ol' BB is slowly saying bye bye to me. First, the camera won't work and now the whole photo album won't open. Fantastic! I think it's still fine and I can still use it until next year as long as the call and text work perfectly fine.

I have no plans of getting a new phone any time soon. I was honestly thinking of replacing it on my next birthday which is like 7 months from now. Enough time for me to save up or ask my Mom for it as a birthday present or something. Yes, I would definitely wait until then.

*sigh*

1 comments on "Why, BB?"

Maria @ Conversations with Moms on November 23, 2009 at 1:30 AM said...

I surely hope it lasts till then. Good luck.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez