Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Thought.


I noticed this week has been a quotation week for me and I'm loving it. I should have this more often. ;) Oh, it wasn't intentional though, it just happened and with a specific "subject" at that. These quotations are speaking directly to me.

"We are tested by major changes, delayed promises, impossible problems, unanswered prayers, undeserved criticisms and even senseless tragedies. But the good news is that God wants us to pass the tests of life. So He never allows the tests we face to be greater than the grace He gives us."
- a quote my friend sent me via SMS

*Sigh*

Goodnight friends! I feel so mentally exhausted right now and thank heavens for weekends. Will probably sleep, rest and sleep tomorrow. :)

Happy weekend!

2 comments on "Friday Thought."

Maria @ Conversations with Moms on November 11, 2009 at 12:01 AM said...

I think its a great comment that you chose. Hope your week-end was relaxing.

Mara on November 11, 2009 at 9:53 AM said...

@Maria: Thank you Mommy Maria! I did have a good weekend. :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez