Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday Thought.


Remember my Tuesday Thought? Well, I took a break and caught up with my Grey's Anatomy for the week.

This was what hit me in the episode:

"There's always a way. When things look like there's no way, there's a way. To do the impossible, to survive the in-survivable, there's always a way."
-Grey's Anatomy

Enough said. Grey's Anatomy is speaking for me. ;)

2 comments on "Thursday Thought."

spinninglovelydays on November 6, 2009 at 8:46 AM said...

Hi, Mara. This post spoke to me, and I actually needed it. Thank you. :)

Btw, I have an award for you over at my blog.

VanillaSeven on November 6, 2009 at 10:07 AM said...

I think that was taken from Don Moen's famous song, God will make a way. Have a great day Mara :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez