Monday, November 23, 2009

MM: Something to Believe In - Aqualung


First, I would like to give a shout out to Mommy Maria for all her comments in my entries. I really, really appreciate it and I appreciate that she enjoys the songs that I choose for my Music Monday entries. I hope you guys do too! :)

I am like a "ballad" girl. I learned that watching Glee. Ballads are like stories of your emotions, not necessarily a slow love song but a song that tells what you are feeling. I hope you get to know me through the songs that I am posting.

Today's featured song is from Aqualung and it's called SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN. Take a time to listen to it if you haven't yet.

Enjoy!


Let me know what you think about it, okay? Happy Monday!!

0 comments on "MM: Something to Believe In - Aqualung"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez