Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Consolation Prize Winner!!


I think November has been a rather great month for me and the contests that I have joined and I am extremely happy about it. Positive thinking does help, I guess. This is like the 2nd or 3rd win for me this month and even though my latest one is just a consolation prize... it's still a prize!

I joined Ate Mye's contest in her blog last month. I was honestly eyeing for the cash prizes and the ad spots prizes. I did not get lucky with the cash prize but I did win the 3-month ad spot to Ate Jade's MommaWannabe blog. I love!

Moral lesson: Try and try. Have faith. Think positive.

No matter how small a blessing this is... it is still a blessing.

Thank you!!

5 comments on "Consolation Prize Winner!!"

Grandy on November 25, 2009 at 5:14 AM said...

Oh THAT's very cool!! :D

MommaWannabe on November 25, 2009 at 11:04 AM said...

Hi dear, you ad is up na :)

Musta?

Mara on November 25, 2009 at 4:35 PM said...

@Ate Jade: Yes I saw it na. :) Hehe! Thanks. I'm okay. Feeling a bit exhausted with my raket. :| You? :)

@Grandy: It is!! Thanks ;)

Leilanie on November 26, 2009 at 6:23 PM said...

Thank you Mara! That is very generous of you! So, you would like to add cash also? That would be great! ANY amount would be appreciated. How much would you like to sponsor?

caloy on November 29, 2009 at 10:16 PM said...

congrats! :-)

now showing pala ang widget ko sa EntreCard featured blog mo :-)

see u!

Caloy

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez