Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beautiful World - Carolina Liar


This song has been my favorite since I heard it months ago. Once I start to listen to this
on my iPod or my iTunes, I can't stop myself from repeating it.
I know Music Monday is over obviously because it's already Wednesday but I feel like sharing
this to all of you as I'm listening to it in my background (I told you, I can't stop once I start).

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. The lyrics personally struck me although it's a little pessimistic
if you read it/listen to it carefully BUT the beat of the song contradicted it making the message of the song sound
hopeful and positive.

Exactly my sentiments. EXACTLY. I think for the time being, this is going to be my "life song".


It's weird that the video has 0:00 in its time but it actually plays. So please listen to it. :)


You guys have any "life song"? Would love to know and listen to it too!

Happy Wednesday!!

3 comments on "Beautiful World - Carolina Liar"

Leilanie on November 12, 2009 at 7:05 AM said...

Hello! An award is waiting for you on my blog: http://travelwithmarie.blogspot.com. Congrats! ♥

dhemz on November 14, 2009 at 2:14 PM said...

glad to be here...came from adgitize...:) hope to hear from you!

Maria @ Conversations with Moms on November 23, 2009 at 1:28 AM said...

You always pick these songs with beautiful lyrics. Great taste.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez