Sunday, November 1, 2009

Top Droppers for October.


I think I missed posting my Top Droppers for September and this is me making up for it. Sorry!! Please don't think I have forgotten all about you... no way that's ever going to happen! I was just pre-occupied during the past few months and I feel lost.

Before I share another drama post, I would like to thank my Top Droppers for the month of October. You guys rock!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you continue visiting me and please don't forget to leave me comments. I love hearing from my readers. Your comments and messages are like my daily dose of vitamins in the blogging world.

And since we are on the topic of Entrecard, I would also like to inform everybody that after debating with myself and hearing my readers' suggestion-- I finally made a decision and decided to keep my Entrecard widget in both my blogs, Mara's Personal Bubble and Mara's Appetite. But to make things clear, I would only be dropping at least 50 cards a day unlike my 300 before. Sorry about this. I will make sure however that I will visit you back within the week. :) Please understand that it's too time consuming to be dropping 300 cards a day and I'm not even sure that those 300 will drop back. I decided to exert my effort to a much more "productive" way of earning.

I will see you guys again this month... okay? Yes? Yes? Yes?

3 comments on "Top Droppers for October."

Mariuca on November 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM said...

Yay I made the list, thanks sweetie. Good to hear ur kepping ur EC widget! :)

Mara on November 3, 2009 at 7:10 PM said...

@Mariuca: Yepyep!! I didn't make it in your list though. Guess I have to try a lot harder! :D

Russ on November 5, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

It is always my pleasure to stop by.You have a wonderful blog.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez