Monday, November 16, 2009

Blog Award from Marie.


Pacquiao's win against Cotto was the perfect ending of the week and so I am going to start the week with a positive vibe and post this award that I've received from Marie last week. I super appreciate receiving blog awards because it makes me feel like there's at least one person out there who takes time to visit and read my blog and some of my thoughts interesting enough to keep them coming (or so I think, lol).

I think I received the same award from before but I'd still post this. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't have the luxury of time to look for 15 blogs to share this award with but I'll put this up and let 15 blogger friends take this award. Just let me know.

I have just been too busy with my online assignment, I haven't been able to update my blogs anymore and visit other blogs as well. Hopefully super busy days will be less this coming week. My brain was almost fried from last week's work and not that I'm complaining but the topic wasn't my "forte" so I'm having a bit of difficulty with it. I'll get through this.

Time for scheduled posts and catching up this Sunday night.

Have a great, happy week ahead and see you guys on the weekend. I'll try to take a peek when I get the chance. ;)

2 comments on "Blog Award from Marie."

bambie on November 17, 2009 at 7:30 PM said...

oh great, then i guess it's raining awards for you dear because i've got several other awards for you.☺

they're right here. hope you can find the time to grab them.☺

bambie on November 18, 2009 at 5:39 PM said...

hi mara! i'm getting to be makulit but i'm tagging you for something. it's right here. sorry if i always bug you with these. =p

have a nice day!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez