Saturday, August 22, 2009

What happened last night?


Friday is fun day for me. Most of the time. My friend picked me up at home at around 11:30 PM and we went straight to Booze Stop, where we usually are every Fridays, to have a drink or two and eat our favorite: Spicy Spareribs. Unfortunately, the spareribs was not available that night so we settled for something else. Another friend of mine arrived and joined us.

It was a real crazy night last night. I went out with only a hundred pesos ($2) in my wallet. SERIOUSLY. I don't know how I survived. It was one of our friends' birthday, there were a lot of people, the Friday band was great, plus it rained HARD around 3 AM and as always we stayed until the bar is closed and almost all employees have gone home leaving just our group, one of the owners, supervisor and manager (all three are friends of ours) behind. We talked, laughed, took silly pictures of each other, drank some more, and I... I ended up pulling 2 mono-block chairs and lied down. Don't ask. ;)

I don't remember everything starting from 2AM onwards. I do have a memory of small things though. I don't forget completely.

When I woke up later today, I felt so bad. My stomach was killing me. Not my head, my stomach. I don't know whether I want to throw up or not. The feeling lasted until earlier this evening just in time for a late dinner with college friends. No, I didn't spend much. I AM THIS BROKE. Hahaha! I really don't know how I'm surviving, how I am still able to go out with friends with only a hundred pesos with me. I guess I have good, generous friends. :) Anyway, aside from the bad stomach, I also have another bruise this time on my arms. I usually get one on the legs. Everytime I go home from Booze Stop, I always end up having bruises. Why oh why?

I will share photos once my friend uploads them. I only have a few on my camera and they're not even worth uploading.

2 comments on "What happened last night?"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on August 23, 2009 at 3:00 AM said...

Wow, that's proof that you can have fun on little money. I'm sure each bruise has a different story, if only you could remember it. hehe

Vera on August 24, 2009 at 1:57 PM said...

Sounds like you had a blast, take it easy naman next weekend. Haha :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez