Monday, August 3, 2009

My so-called office hours.


Since I am so excited to publish my new blog, I decided that it's about time I fix my schedule for all my online activities. I want everything to be organized, on a time table and this schedule is to be followed no matter what (oh, self-discipline come to my rescue!). If it is to be delayed for a few hours, the schedule would still be followed even in a later time.

Yes, I am this serious about my blogging especially since this is the only job that I've got so far and I better make use of my time very wisely instead of just wasting hours and hours of just browsing around the web looking at nothing in particular. I have already spent months procrastinating, delaying doing anything productive and now I just couldn't take it anymore. I realized that maybe this is a sign that has been knocking for so long on my door that I just kept on ignoring: blogging, writing. I won't be stagnant anymore. I am going to use my time wisely and treat this as I would on a real-life job.

Although the schedule that I wrote down is still open for changes until my new blog is already up and running.

Just for a quick view, here's the tentative schedule that I made:

Of course, included in the 3 hours alloted time for EC and Adgitize is reading entries and leaving comments. I know 3 hours won't be enough and I will be making adjustments as soon as I get to feel having to maintain 2 blogs. I just need to have a schedule, even if it's tentative, to follow so as not to miss and mix things up and then I would end up doing basically nothing.

Oooh can you feel my excitement already? I don't even know exactly why I am this excited. It's not like my new blog would be unique or grandiose. Hmmm. Maybe because it would stick to a subject and it's still something that I love. I hope to see all of you there soon!

Hugs!

4 comments on "My so-called office hours."

All About My Life on August 4, 2009 at 1:08 AM said...

wow ayos na ang second blog sa blogspot din ba siya....

wow talagang may schedule pa na ginagawa eh ^_~....

btw goodluck sa two sites mo hope you can manage them all....

Maria@Conversations with Moms on August 4, 2009 at 5:24 AM said...

Wow, very organized indeed. It's always good to schedule for unplanned events just in case.

I tried making a schedule but it's hard with a newborn. Once I go back to work (sigh), I'll have no choice but to set time aside for blogging or I won't have time. But I don't have to worry about that for another 2 1/2 months.

Eric : Blog De Manila : Philippine Blog on August 4, 2009 at 3:27 PM said...

your schedule is better than nothing...

moving forward one step at a time is much better than standing still.

fedhz on August 5, 2009 at 2:03 AM said...

wow! join ka ba bukisa under me? ^^

naku, paturo ka kay pehpot pano nya nagagawa lahat. with 3 kids and 1 on the way, tapos may 4 blogs na sya ngayon. may schedule din sya.

nakabili na ko isa pang domain pero wala pang laman, baka photoblog un.

anyway, naku mas okay na rin nga gawin mong dayjob na tong blogging and other online activities. tipid ka pa pamasahe. ^^

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez