Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Badge is Ready!


Yey to Lady Java! My badge for my new blog is ready and before this week ends I am sure that I would be able to publish entries on it. I cannot wait! You guys will be seeing this new badge on EC and Adgitize as I will be advertising and promoting it. I hope you'll support and visit it as you have in this blog.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mara's Personal Bubble will still be here by the way, so you guys have yet to get tired of all my rants and raves about almost everything. :)

Hugs!

6 comments on "My Badge is Ready!"

fedhz on August 5, 2009 at 1:57 AM said...

Wow! congrats!!! talagang August ha. naku ung sakin di ko pa din nagawa. sige sige ako rin simulan ko na. hahaha.

femmepower on August 5, 2009 at 10:43 AM said...

How nice of Lady Java. Neat badge. congrats, Mara. Fire away! =)

Mariuca on August 5, 2009 at 3:11 PM said...

Very cute badge LJ! And hi Mara, dropping ec and clicking Adgi, have a good one! :)

Vera on August 5, 2009 at 6:42 PM said...

Woohooo! Can't wait til you reveal your new blog!

LadyJava on August 6, 2009 at 1:57 AM said...

Hi Mara!
So glad you like the new badge.. Can't wait to read your new blog :)

Maria@Conversations with Moms on August 6, 2009 at 8:00 PM said...

It's a very cute badge. I'm not surprised since Lady Java does great work.

A huge congrats and I'll be looking out for the new badge.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez