Thursday, August 13, 2009

College Memories.


I was doing my usual routine yesterday of checking my Facebook right after I open my eyes in the morning (literally) and I got a notification saying I was tagged in a photo, I checked it out and saw a 3-year old group picture way back college. I felt nostalgic. Just a few days ago I went to school just to eat lunch. I miss college life. I miss the company. I miss everything about it. Yes, even the paper works, the exams, the reporting, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

One of the many college moments that I miss:

Breakfast at The Empire Hotel in Brunei.

The Empire Hotel, Brunei with girl friends after the seminar.

Group photo.

Inside the cinema in Brunei. Last full show: CLICK.

Wine training at Edsa Shangri-La Manila.

I miss our out of school trips especially the out-of-the-country ones. College was so much fun!

*Okay, I'm feeling sentimental again. Time to sleep.

Hugs!

2 comments on "College Memories."

Sherry on August 14, 2009 at 10:13 PM said...

thanks for coming by to lurvertyhing.com

college life I love it and miss it so much. Many classmates now bz with their life.

Maria@Conversations with Moms on August 14, 2009 at 11:41 PM said...

I love pictures for the way they bring you back in time. College was a lot of fun for me too, but it seems like so long ago now (16 years).

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez