Sunday, August 2, 2009

JULY Top Droppers.


Where has July gone? I didn't even notice the 31 days are over. Sheeesh. And now it's time for another entry for my my top droppers for the previous month. Again, I would like to thank everyone for the continuous visits, messages and comments especially since I was sick for a good number of days last July what with my being hospitalized and all. Thank you for the sweet well-wishes. I really really appreciate all of them!

Dropper# of drops
D Anjhel Scraps Of Life30
Over a Cup of BARAKO29
Lisgold29
Life With Roxxymetal28
Brick For Jade28
AUGUSTINIANS28
English Wilderness: Nature Photography28
Gas Saver27
Lohman Trading26
photodito26














By the way, I am currently working on my new blog. I have a URL already although I haven't published any posts yet since I am waiting for my badge and all those other stuff (Adgitize, EC/CMF, Adsense, etc.) that I will be putting on. Hopefully, within this week or next it will already be up and running. I hope to see you all in my new blog too. :)

Cheers!

6 comments on "JULY Top Droppers."

Ranran on August 3, 2009 at 12:04 AM said...

hi mara!

thanks din :-) http://ranranranranran.blogspot.com/2009/08/entrecard-top-dorppers-for-july-and.html

i hope everything's well!

Maria@Conversations with Moms on August 3, 2009 at 8:13 AM said...

My week of vacation got me behind on the EC drops. I'll catch up this month.

I will definitely visit your new blog.

femmepower on August 3, 2009 at 9:18 AM said...

Lookin' forward to your new blog, mara! =)

shaine on August 3, 2009 at 2:16 PM said...

Thanks :D I'm honored to be your top droppers.

Eric : Blog De Manila : Philippine Blog on August 3, 2009 at 2:18 PM said...

hmp! I'm wondering why i did not make it.


:P

hey! did you receive my email regarding your blogger import questions?

Vera on August 4, 2009 at 1:52 PM said...

Waaahhh I didn't make it to your top 10 again!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez