Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mara's Appetite...


... is now up and running! Please, please, please drop by:


I admit it's not COMPLETELY done yet. I am still not happy with my template and I have yet to add Entrecard. But I decided to already start publishing before I end up just pushing and pushing its "launch" date until I get too lazy again and procrastinate instead. With my new blog already published, I have a motivation to get my ass up and look for a more presentable template, fix my Adsense, put up Entrecard and attract new traffic. I would appreciate it if you could help me with these things especially the latter.

Also, please feel free to Follow and Subscribe to Mara's Appetite's feed. Let me know what you think about my first entry (just the first entry, I know my overall theme/blog is not as beautiful as we expected but I'm trying here). :) 

I almost didn't push through with the publishing tonight because I was too pre-occupied watching the late former President Cory Aquino's Funeral since this morning and my brain's too sad to function, I said "okay, tomorrow" but then I remembered I have a dinner date and then on Friday I have a lunch date and on Saturday another dinner night out, so I finally said "okay, don't put until tomorrow what you CAN do today." And there I went, I started adding my new blog on Adgitize, and putting up one Adsense ad.

I can't wait to hear from all of you and to see you there!

Hugs!

2 comments on "Mara's Appetite..."

LadyJava on August 6, 2009 at 2:03 AM said...

Congrats on your new blog Mara..

Keep on blogging!

Maria@Conversations with Moms on August 6, 2009 at 8:07 PM said...

Congrats on your new blog. Just be proud that you got it up. I'm going to visit it now.

Just a suggestion. You should put up the badge for Mara's Appetite on your sidebar to attract visitors who don't know about it yet.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez