Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thank heavens for friends and distractions.


I was able to go out last Friday night. My friend, Anna and her bf picked me up at home but it was only Anna and I who were together the whole night since her bf had to work. It was fun. The food was great (I would talk about that on my other blog), the band was good, and it was more fun when one of my BFF's showed up unexpectedly. He was acting up mad at me cos I didn't text him that I was there.

These are my good and crazy friends that I spent my Friday with:


I don't know what I had that night but when I woke up the next day I got a lot of self-control and self-realization about one thing: I'm done making myself worry and feel like crap over someone who is so obviously not feeling the same towards me. It's not like I want us to be together together but if we're going to be in just for fun then be consistent about it. Don't go texting me every day and calling me every single night after we've kissed and then when I say I want to see you, you'd say "next time" and when you say "let's have dinner/watch a movie/go to there and there" it doesn't happen. What is up with that?!
I'm through with that kind of thing. If it's for fun, stick with it. And thank you for last Friday you drew the last straw. 

This is why Friday has always been my favorite day of the week. Something good always (well, almost always) happen. Fridays are great! At least last Friday was. I wonder how this coming Friday would be. Hopefully, as fun as last week's or maybe even better. :)

You guys have any plans yet?

7 comments on "Thank heavens for friends and distractions."

Ranran on August 10, 2009 at 12:26 AM said...

hay naku, mara! you kissed tapos wala lang? forget him! andami pang iba jan. :-)

Grampy on August 11, 2009 at 3:59 AM said...

Yes sometimes it is time to move on. Sounds like he doesn't want to be with such a nice lady like you.

SweetKooki on August 11, 2009 at 5:46 PM said...

It's always good to be with your best friends :)


Dropping by from Advertising For Success' Click and Comment Monday.

Unknown on August 11, 2009 at 8:31 PM said...

I wouldn't sit and wait on any man, your too pretty to waste your time. If he's doing that kind of crap he more then likely is being with other girls as well and just keeping you there hanging. Kick him to the curb and live your life for you, not anyone else.

God bless,
Jodi

Maria@Conversations with Moms on August 12, 2009 at 4:51 AM said...

A great night out with your friends is an amazing energy booster.

Men can be extremely confusing, but I guess to them women are confusing too. Difference is, we're right. LOL.

Thanks for your words on my blog.

Sandi on August 13, 2009 at 3:28 AM said...

Looks like a fun time. And glad you figured some things out. It's always nice to be able to just learn and move on.

cornyman on August 13, 2009 at 5:36 AM said...

Hi Mara,

wrote you the message about sponsoring our contest directly in EntreCard.

Look at your dashboard there should be a link... You have unread message.

Greetings,

Martin

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez