Sunday, February 1, 2009

Is it working now?



It's been about a week since I've last posted here and I missed every one! I missed my blog. I missed Agitize and Entrecard. I missed my friends and visitors. I am so sorry for not being in touch these past couple of days. I have been extremely pre-occupied with a lot of stuffs i.e, watching Australian Open, applying for and attending job interviews, and thinking about a lot of things about my life.

I have a lot of things to share with you guys and I can't wait. I promise to post them one at a time starting tomorrow. I feel so excited about a lot of things today and I just can't keep my focus straight right now.

All I can say for today is:

1. I hope Adgitize is working. They had the glitch 5 days before the expiration of my ad. Tsk. I tried to login and it says they will be fully functional on the 5th of this month.

2. I still don't have a job and I'm nearing my deadline of end of February.

3. I will be posting regularly again starting today.

I hope you guys haven't forgotten me yet! :( You'll hear (or read!) from me again and I hope to still hear from you too.

See you!! :)

2 comments on "Is it working now?"

mye on February 1, 2009 at 9:52 PM said...

hey don't be in a rush...it's really hard to find a job especially with the global economy crisis going on. take it easy and i'm pretty sure it will come. ^_^

nevertheless, if you are really keen in finding out one very soon, call centers are the best i can suggest while you are waiting for the job you really like. i happened to do this when i was in the same age.

hope this helps.

Grandy on February 2, 2009 at 7:04 AM said...

Yep it's back up. I've been "absent" too...but we're all back. :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez