Sunday, February 22, 2009

Criminal Minds.



One reason why I haven't been updating is because I'm currently hooked on Criminal Minds. I'm sure I have mentioned my "addiction" to 24 the past months and now that I'm done with Season 6, I started watching Criminal Minds and man is it good!

It's quite similar with CSI (Crime Scene Investigation) but also different in its own way. While CSI focuses on gathering and following the evidence to find the suspect, Criminal Minds is more into studying what the evidence says about the Unsub's (Unknown Subject of the Investigation) personality and lifestyle in order to find him.

It's really cool. I am so hooked that there was even a night when I had a dream I was one of the FBI BAU Agents (Behavioral Analysis Unit). I am about to start my second season once I'm done downloading it which is hopefully tomorrow! I can't wait!

Thanks to Yahoo! Images (mytv.wordpress.com).

1 comments on "Criminal Minds."

Anonymous said...

i love criminal minds too. i guess it's related to my love for Sherlock Holmes. SMART is the new SKINNY =]

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez