Monday, February 9, 2009

My Top 10 EC Droppers for January.



Still a part of my catching up, I am about a week late in posting this but I'm here now, so no worries. I want to thank everyone who's been visiting and reading my blog and those who constantly leaves comments and messages on here. You don't know how I feel every time I hear from you guys. It's like I have butterflies in my stomach and I feel so excited reading whatever you have to say to me. Thanks a bunch and I hope to still see you around and hear from all of you. I have made good friends online and I'm thankful for it.

Here goes my Top 10 EC Droppers for the month of January:


Thank you, thank you, thank you!

And to show my appreciation, I would be posting my top 10 EC droppers EVERY month now. I'm still thinking of a little more incentive to give you but for now, giving you friends special mention is all I could think of. Sorry! I promise to come up with something soon since most of you know that I'm just a beginner when it comes to blog prices and stuff but I will update you as soon as my blog's a lot more stable and gets more than enough traffic and "avid" readers for funding. I'm so excited! 

If you have any suggestions please let me know. :)

4 comments on "My Top 10 EC Droppers for January."

Sara on February 9, 2009 at 11:25 PM said...

What are EC droppers?

Anonymous said...

I made it here....:-)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you, it's nice to know I was on someone's list, you have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mara! thank you too. You're my top 3 EC dropper. hehe

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez