Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Don't Look and You Will Definitely Find It.



While I was cleaning my room last month, certain things (or rather papers) started to float through my mind. Telling me to find them. So, since I was already going through all my stuffs that need to go and need to stay I also started to look for this certain thing. I have looked in every envelopes, folders and clear books I have of my College courses' handouts, I have searched every hand bags I have, I have browsed through my closet and my bookshelf but didn't find it.

I let it go but I still keep thinking about it for days. Draining my brain thinking where could I have possibly hid it. I was sure it was just somewhere at home, I didn't left it in my locker or anywhere else that I'm sure of.

For some miracle, just when I started not to think about it, IT found me. Or rather my Mom found it. It's not some expensive jewelry, shoes, clothes or anything that pricey but it is quite "sentimental".

My College Flowchart

I'm sorry the photo's small, it's just that I don't want it to occupy too much space here but if you could zoom it you could actually read every word written. 

So there, I'm so happy my Mom found this although it's a bit weird she found my flowchart and some of my missing course cards in HER bag. She also has no idea how it got there but I don't care, at least I found them! They are the missing "pieces" in my college remembrance thingies.

7 comments on "Don't Look and You Will Definitely Find It."

pehpot on February 18, 2009 at 3:35 PM said...

akala ko at first glance, periodic table LOL

Make or Break

Anonymous said...

Wow, ako rin very sentimental. Ultimo paper na maliit, ung small notes na pinagpasa-pasahan nung highschool, naka-keep yun. Tawag nga nila sa kwarto eh, kung hindi ukay2, jungle...

Di ko ma-click or zoom yung pic. san mo ba ni-upload. Try mo sa photobucket or sa share-a-pic.. hotlink mo.

FluxApex on February 19, 2009 at 9:34 AM said...

Isn't it funny how things work out sometimes?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh ... it was a hunt for all times only to find it still nearby. Congrats .......

Anonymous said...

hi, nice blog
Your Blog is More interesting.great work.
...if possible at ur free time visit mine..and give ur suggestion to improve..
i am very happy to add you in my blogroll as friends if u like..!!

Bill on February 21, 2009 at 12:30 PM said...

Hi passing through. If you just relax all things will be found.

Anonymous said...

I have always found that if I stop trying to remember a name it always comes to me and also the same thing happens when I stop looking for something, weird huh?

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez