Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank You Ian!



My day was going slow as usual, I spent (and still spending) my day playing poker on Facebook. It's bad I'm getting addicted to it. I stayed up until 5 AM in the morning, woke up at 9:30 AM and started playing again after having breakfast at 10 AM. I'm almost playing for 12 hours now. That bad.

Anyway, while I folded my hand I checked my mail and found a comment waiting from my friend and you could actually read it on my "This is me catching up!" entry, I smiled while reading it. :)
My new layout is almost already and my header is done although I'm not really a fan of any shades of violet. Sorry for the hassle, Ian! But I really really really appreciate you making one for me. Really. You've been such a very nice friend. And remember, no rush. Plus I've PM'd you already for another suggestion. Thank you big time! At least I have something to look forward to and feel excited about. I have no luck yet with my job hunting and I don't know if I'll get a call from any of them anytime soon. 

So, there that's how my day went.
I can't stop thanking Ian. :)

3 comments on "Thank You Ian!"

FluxApex on February 11, 2009 at 8:42 AM said...

You're very welcome. It is hard to mix colors, but with the way this blog (Blogger) is set up You have to do some contrasting mixing for the columns. The header has to match the the two colors for the two separate coloumns. I have posted the header addy on your other post. I hope you like it. I am glad you didn't like the first one. I need a challenge to heighten my skills.

FluxApex on February 11, 2009 at 11:07 AM said...

Ok, tell me what you would think of this: Test Page

Ranran on February 11, 2009 at 6:28 PM said...

Aww.. you're gonna get a call soon. don't worry.. ;-)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez