Monday, November 17, 2008

Good Evening, Maniluhhh!! Rihanna and Chris Brown Concert.



Uh-huh, uh-huh! We were there last night at the Bonifacio Open Field in Taguig for the Rihanna and Chris Brown Back-to-Back Concert. 

In general, the concert was fun. Chris Brown and Rihanna both rocked the stage! I can now say based from first hand experience that they are good performers. They have had a lot of energy and their moves are just WOW. 

There was just two things that were not enjoyable last night. The first one was the super long line to get inside that led to an "almost" stampede and the concert started while we were still in line, I think we got in around after 2 songs. The second thing, most of us enjoyed Chris Brown better than Rihanna. Rihanna was good. Really really good but she sang several songs that most of the people just watched in silence and the songs wasn't even mellow unlike CB's songs that he performed! I don't know but maybe it's because CB drained our energy with all his upbeat songs plus that "almost" stampede incident. 

Overall it was a great night. Both were good performers. I love Rihanna ever since her Pon de Replay days until today's Rehab. Her songs are good and her voice is amazing, I can now add GREAT performer to that list. Chris Brown on the other hand, although I know almost all his songs and I enjoy listening to them I was not really a huge fan of his BUT after seeing him perform, I'm making a u-turn! Haha! He IS good.

I just feel bad I didn't get the chance to take a photo of them. Boohoo! I was hoping to get a picture taken during the after party but still with no luck.

Still, I had fun! I hope they come back here soon and then I'd buy front row seats (or stands since it's the open field). :)

0 comments on "Good Evening, Maniluhhh!! Rihanna and Chris Brown Concert."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez