Monday, November 17, 2008

Still can't get enough of RiRi and CB.


As promised, I got some photos of Chris Brown and Rihanna on stage. Chris Brown performed first and he started almost on time. :)

Forever. Still can't get enough of his dancing! Still can't get enough of him!

Unfaithful. I remember this cos of that elevated part. My friend Cathy and I were singing our hearts out with Rihanna singing this song. Hmmm. I wonder why. We're not Unfaithful naman. Haha!

The last song: Cinderella (Under the Umbrella). Sooooo good! And that kiss CB gave RiRi on her left shoulder was so sweet and sexy! Awwww!
I want a Chris Brown of my own!

These photos wouldn't be possible for me to post without the "consent" of my friend, Katrina Farinas-Favis. Told you I'd give you credit for this. :) Thanks sooo much!

1 comments on "Still can't get enough of RiRi and CB."

Liza C Abad on November 21, 2008 at 11:47 PM said...

wow.. nice pictures. :)


hope to see you in my blog too. :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez