Monday, November 17, 2008

My Nail Polish-less.



I think this is the first time this year that my nails don't have either Red, Beige, or Pink painted on it. I figured it's worth blogging about. Haha!

Of course, Mani and Pedi at Nail Spa in Shangri-La this time with Mommy. I just really need to have my nails trimmed already so Mommy and I settled for the Express service cos I'm also in a hurry to go home and get dressed for Rihanna and Chris Brown's concert later that day. We'll talk about that later. Oh, this happened yesterday by the way.

Thanks again to Nail Spa for my manicure and pedicure. They really know how to care for my nails (or maybe because I've been going there since.....years ago). Try 'em out and see for yourself why I don't let ANYONE do my nails. I only go to Nail Spa. They have several services available like Express Hands, Express Feet, Pamper Hands, Pamper Feet, etc etc. Their prices range to P195-P2,000.

You can visit them at the 5th floor of the Shangri-La Plaza in Mandaluyong City.


0 comments on "My Nail Polish-less."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez