Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change Has Come--America Has A New President!


My mom and I were just talking about the US election last night while we were having dinner. She asked me and my brother who our bet is, she and my brother are for McCain and I am for Obama.

I haven't really been following the campaigns since day 1 but I have been reading about it for more than a month now. Seeing famous celebrities campaign for their own candidates, reading about their "history" on politics, even on their personal lives, and watching 1 debate, I've come to the conclusion that OBAMA would most probably win as President of the U.S. 

He may be young compared to McCain who "has been a prisoner of war longer than Obama being a senator", but he really made focus on the changes that he plans and promised to do. I also think that celebrities campaigning for him has been a HUGE help in his being elected as they are encouraging more of the younger generation to go out and vote.

I am not exactly sure though how a new U.S President would DIRECTLY affect other countries' economy but I'm sure that if Obama could make the U.S get back to its feet after this worldwide crisis that they're saying, then in some way all of us in this third world part of the globe would feel the effect also.

note:

In a funny way, my brother and I thought Palin would win because she has a bit more "exposure" than Biden but yeah, we were laughing at the idea cos even though she has more exposure than Biden it was all negative. Hahaha!

CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA AND TO THE NEW VP, JOE BIDEN!

0 comments on "Change Has Come--America Has A New President!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez