Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just random.


I noticed I haven't posted for days, that's mainly because I'm just stuck here at home and I can't think of what to type but I promised myself I'm going to blog whether I have something to type about or none. And like heaven sent, while I was checking my Multiply account I read my schoolmate's blog entry and I'm going to link it cos it's kind of like what I'm thinking right now.

Here's something from Shibbie's entry:

"I think random things are the best topics to write about.
Anything random,
anything which doesn't make sense to others
but what makes sense to yourself
is what matters."

Please check THIS out for the complete entry.
click click click!

Hugs,
Mara

0 comments on "Just random."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez