Saturday, September 6, 2008

Green vs. Blue...and the Blue won!


I just came from the game of La Salle vs. Ateneo. I've been waiting for this day for a month, I even stood in line for almost 6 hours just to get tickets and this, this is how it ended.

La Salle lost. They freakin' lost the game! They didn't even managed to get ahead! What the eff were they doing?? Really. I had the feeling they're going to lose the moment they weren't able to shoot 3 consecutive baskets. Ugh! I lost 1k for Upper B tickets (2) to the scalper, my voice, the time I spent falling in line and ended up not getting any, to them losing. LOSING. I was cheering for UE just last Thursday for them to break the FEU and DLSU tie for the 2nd place and both of them lost, meaning they're still effin' tied. Total UPSET.

FEU and DLSU are scheduled for Thursday, September 11 at 4PM. Please Archers, win!

D-LS-U! Animo La Salle!!

Will upload photos in my Multiply account maybe tomorrow. I'm so tired.
Maybe I'll post one or two here too. :)

See yah!

Hugs, 
Mara

0 comments on "Green vs. Blue...and the Blue won!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez