Monday, September 29, 2008

UAPP, Dinner, Birthdays and UAAP.


My September is mostly about the Ateneo vs. La Salle games, dinner with High School friends and College friends' birthday celebrations.  Here are some photos, most photos are on my Multiply account.

Hail, Hail!
With Anna. Go Green!
Dinner with 2 of my high school friends: Apol and Abs.
Happy birthday Cathy! Blow your...candle!
With my 2 favorites: Kiko and Rox.
The first couple: Cathy, the birthday girl and Jeff Poon, the mastermind.
Past 1AM and we're still standing. With Rox, Anna, Kiko and Joseph.
Happy Birthday Jelo!!

With some of my friends: Kiko, Rox, Jelo and Janna.
One of the yummiest chocolate cake I've ever tasted.
Jelo, the birthday boy and me.
I'm not looking good here courtesy of 3 bottles of San Mig light and chocolate cake plus the fact that I feel so sleepy already and it's raining hard outside.
From my phone: A photo of me and my inay, Ms. E. She's wearing white just to be safe cos we were seated at the boundary of Green and Blue and I'm green and she's the latter.

The Champions: Ateneo Blue Eagles
The photo's kind of blurry, it's the last shot from my cam cos I was low batt already.




0 comments on "UAPP, Dinner, Birthdays and UAAP."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez