Friday, September 26, 2008

Painful Friday.


Eagle Eye Movie Poster
photo from: divxplanet on flickr

I've been waiting for this movie for some time. The trailer is intriguing and looks good. I am supposed to watch it today with my friend, Cathy, but I am suffering for the pains of monthly womanhood. It hurts like hell. I don't experience this often but this time's a little too painful than before. I can't even keep my attention to one thing.

Also, I have been planning on uploading some photos here today about my past few days: more Cathy's Surprise Birthday Party, Jelo's Birthday Celebration and yesterday's defeat of La Salle. I'll do it later, I PROMISE! I'll just let a little of this pain go away so I can keep my focus.

Later,
Mara

1 comments on "Painful Friday."

Mara on October 1, 2008 at 12:50 PM said...

thanks mr.wall! :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez