Friday, September 19, 2008

Go La Salle!


I can't wait for Sunday cos it's THE day. The UAAP Finals and it's DLSU vs. ADMU. This is their first time to face each other again in the Finals since 2002 and I can't wait for La Salle to kick some ass this season. Although I'll be such a loser cos I'll be watching it on TV instead of live, those freakin' scalpers give outrageous prices for the tickets. I hope I can get one in Araneta for Thursday's game (Game 2). I really wanna wanna wanna wanna wanna watch it live in action and probably watch the replay again on TV the same night. Hahaha!

Speaking of La Salle, I got my DLSAA Alumni Card yesterday and my picture is freakin' awful. Will post pic later and see for yourself.

Hugs,
Mara


0 comments on "Go La Salle!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez