Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday.


I'm currently singing:

Do Something - Britney Spears

I don't know why. I've just started singing that song for hours now and I can't get it out of my head.

"I see you looking at me like I'm some kind of freak...." :)

Anyway, my day started with a phone call from Mississippi. Yeah, that call that I've posted here weeks ago. I kind of turned the offer down. Kind of. It was more of a hold rather than a turn down but I think the agency based here failed to inform the employer about my decision. I was nervous and wondering at the moment that's why I didn't understand the name of the caller. It sounded like "Natalie" but he definitely sounded like a HE. So, he was all friendly at first but when I said that I put my application on hold he was like: "Oh okay. Bye then." his tone changed with that. Okay fine. I wasn't even expecting for that call anymore.

Next thing, our new refrigerator arrived right after the phone call. Sweet! :) And then, we have a new house help. She's too quiet, I'm scared of "quietness". She might have an attitude.

On another topic, I'll be buying a new cellphone probably this week. I'll post pics soon!

Hugs,
Mara 

0 comments on "Monday."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez