Monday, March 29, 2010

Music Monday and Changing Lives Concert


Today's Monday entry: all about my love, Justin Timberlake. I'm sorry but I believe I still have hangover from the Changing Lives concert last Saturday. Yes, I gave in and decided to watch and I am so so so glad that I did! It was well worth it and I want more. ;)


Here is a video of one of Timbaland's and Justin Timberlake's song performance from the concert live at the Mall of Asia Concert Grounds:



This song just never gets old for me. I can't believe I got teary-eyed when Justin went on stage. Seriously. I was flushed and I felt like I was going to melt down to the ground.

Next time he comes over, I will definitely make sure I'm more than a VIP. A VVVVVVVVIP if that's even possible.

Enjoy the video!

0 comments on "Music Monday and Changing Lives Concert"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez