Monday, March 15, 2010

Timbaland Manila Tour.


Timbaland featuring Justin Timberlake & JoJo

To watch or not to watch? That is the question.

I like Timbaland's songs and collaborations.
I enjoy Jojo's songs.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.

But I am undecided whether or not I should go and watch these 3 perform. Jojo and JT are only "guest stars".

One great factor affecting my decision is my budget. I'm saving up for something for my birthday, I already set a monthly spending allowance and money-to-set-aside every payday. I don't think I can ruin my budget for a concert... but then it's Justin Timberlake and this may never happen again! :|

I am so TORN.

1 comments on "Timbaland Manila Tour."

Martin@Cornymans hottest Contests on March 18, 2010 at 2:55 AM said...

Hi Mara,

you're now a really hard working woman?

No more Adgitize or EntreCard dropping in the last two months or can you live already from the referral earnings ;-)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez