Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Top Droppers for November.


No matter how busy I am I would make time to thank everyone who are continuously dropping by my blog. I think last month was the busiest month I have had for the longest time. I felt so exhausted and helplessly drained out every day that I cannot find the strength anymore to go on and proceed to my usual blog activities after I finished my daily assignments. I am doing my best to juggle things around. Give me a month or two and I can handle my 2 blogs, blog hopping, adgitize-ing and finishing mu daily assignments all with my eyes closed. ;)

For now, I will be joining and sponsoring several blog contests (I'll keep you posted about those in the coming days) and of course, since today is the first of December it is time again for Top Droppers appreciation!
Wow, Martin has taken over my Top Droppers list. Thanks Martin and thank you to the rest of my top droppers and those who are not on the list but drop still.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I hope to see you all this month. Don't forget to hit me comments every now and then and check back for my replies. I always try to reply to your comments.

4 comments on "Top Droppers for November."

rdanielle on December 2, 2009 at 4:42 PM said...

Hello! Can I comment on the title of your post I suppose the title should be Top Droppers for November? because those were the droppers for the month of november.

Mara on December 2, 2009 at 5:23 PM said...

@RDANIELLE: Whoops! Thanks for that!! :)

Martin@Cornyman's Money-Blog on December 2, 2009 at 9:18 PM said...

Thanks for the Link Love Mara, always a pleasure to visit you (almost) daily :)

Jude on December 6, 2009 at 10:06 PM said...

I think everyone gets a little stressed and unable to keep up during holidays so we are all in the same boat. Take care and have a great Sunday.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez