Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!!


I am a day late but it does not mean that my greeting everybody a happy holidays just now is less sincere. I know I have been MIA for almost 2 weeks and I definitely am sure that I missed a lot of happenings with my friends' blogs. That part makes me sad but... well, they know I'm with them in spirit and I am always thinking of YOU. It might sound crazy but I do think of the blogs that I used to visit and read everyday but I don't get to for the past days and imagine that I am actually reading them. That's how much I miss all of you! I have a lot of stories to share and I'd really start typing them now for scheduled postings before the holiday ends and I'm back to my busy busy schedule (not that I have a lot of free time on my hands even on holidays).

Anyway, I would just like to greet everyone a very happy christmas! I hope you all enjoyed this day with your family and loved ones and don't forget to hug them, thank them and say I love you to them. :) Time is fleeting!

I wish my Dad is still alive and my Mom is here with us in the Philippines but they're not so I just tell them "I love you" when I pray (my Dad) and on Facebook and IM messages (my Mom). I miss them both so much!

Catch you guys later!

P.S.
Have you read my entry below? I want my love story too. Read and comment!

1 comments on "Merry Christmas!!"

fedhz on December 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM said...

Hey, Marababe! we have so much to catch up on. we'll be moving na. but not to the condo i've told you. mashado mahal. wahah!

Merry Christmas! cool ka lang. baka ma-nosebleed ka na jan sa ginagawa mo. hehe

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez