Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Random Thought


I was going about my Twitter timeline when I saw a a tweet from a friend of mine:

"What makes two people come together? By fate or destiny?"

I replied:


"What makes two people come together? CHOICE."

You choose your fate, you choose your destiny. Basically, it all comes down to CHOICE... whether you want it bad enough or not, whether it's worth it or a waste of a time, whether it's good or bad, right or wrong.

4 comments on "Tuesday Random Thought"

spinninglovelydays on September 30, 2010 at 6:23 AM said...

I agree with you, and no disrespect to your friend, but isn't fate synonymous to destiny, with maybe a little negative nuance?
Oh hang on, maybe they weren't choices...
In any case, I agree with YOU, hehe :)

bingkee on November 4, 2010 at 6:55 AM said...

Your friend's tweet leaves no choice; fate and destiny are the same. Your answer should be the option; by fate or by choice.
:-) You cannot choose your fate. God plans that, no matter what you do to deviate away from His plan, you'll never get to reach it if that is not God's plan. And if you insist to reach that destiny, you'll never be happy in that destination.

Unknown on November 6, 2010 at 11:07 AM said...

Splendid answer Mara, It's been a long time that I visit your blog. Kamusta? Been out for a while eh.

I think "Choice" is the most powerful give from God.

Kind regards,

Jhong Medina

Jennifer on January 28, 2011 at 8:44 PM said...

hi, i'm clicking for entrecard. Just like your blog, so i followed you then. Hope to return the love... see u in my blog! http://senseisarchive.blogspot.com/

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez