Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Have you Googled yourself?


One sign that I'm extremely out of my mind is when I start doing silly things and today is one of those days when I just feel like doing nothing but can't afford to not work yet I'm procrastinating a teeny tiny bit to relax, so I went to Google and typed "Mara De Guzman" and here's what I found on the first page of the search results:

It's cool that the first result is my blog and that the only link that's not mine is the second Twitter URL and the fourth result... aaaahhh... my 18th birthday celebration. Now I'm starting to have flashbacks.

Check out: Events! Events!

You'll read there about my birthday celebration written by my Debut Coordinator, there are also a few photos there, a testimonial I wrote for Events! Events! and a lot more of their previous clients.

If you have any upcoming events (e.g. wedding, birthdays, etc.) and is looking for someone to help you conceptualize and organize, Ernest (the founder of Events! Events!) will be of great help to you. He's amazing at what he does! Believe me. Events! Events! have also been featured in some local magazines here already and if I'm not mistaken, they have also appeared in Martha Stewart's Weddings magazine. You can go through their website and read about the past events that they've handled or you can leave me a comment here and I'll personally contact them for you.

Uhm, did I just plug? Oh well. Just in case any of you is in need of one. :)

Back to Google-ing yourself... have you ever tried it (well, I'm pretty sure a lot of you did already... don't deny!)? What results did you get?

I'm a curious girl.

2 comments on "Have you Googled yourself?"

Tina on September 27, 2010 at 11:36 AM said...

yes i tried a couple of times.. my old school friends found me on google one time .. when i was still not active in social networking like facebook.

I like your blog a lot.. care to exchange link? Will add yours to my blogroll..

Have a nice monday!

Irish Fleur on January 13, 2011 at 3:02 PM said...

i did that before i google myself and i was surprise of results :)i feel like i'm a celebrity

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez