Sunday, October 5, 2008

3 movies in 4 days.


Not bad, huh?

Mirrors last Wednesday.
Mag-ingat ka sa...Kulam last Friday.
Eagle Eye yesterday (Saturday).

All of them movies are good except for the local movie, Kulam. My friend and I just laughed while watching it but there really are some scenes that almost gave me a heart attack! LOL.

While watching the trailers, I can't wait to see these:

Nights in Rodanthe
Fast and the Furios
The Strangers
House Bunny

I know, Fast and the Furious won't be until next year but I hope the other 3 would be sometime this year. I remember watching the trailer for Happy Feet for a while and then it showed after almost a year. Tsk.

0 comments on "3 movies in 4 days."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez