Saturday, October 25, 2008

My First Baby Shower!


The husband and wife and the soon-to-be parents of Lucas Miguel Torres.

Me and Mhe: Loves!
I missed you! You look so pretty being preggy. :)

It was not my baby shower. It was my high school friend and my Loves', Mary Rose Sunga Torres, with her soon-to-be-delivered baby, Lucas Miguel Torres. The Miguel of course came from the husband's name cos she wanted a Miguel also. I'm not sure about the Lucas part though.

It was nice seeing some old faces from high school cos I don't get to hang out with them often. Plus, it was super nice also cos last night was the first time I got to attend a baby shower. LOL!

Mhe and Migby looks so cute and sweet together. I now wanna husband! Hahahaha! 

Can't wait for next month for the baby to pop out of that tummy of yours Loves! Make sure to text me and all of us WHILE you're giving birth! Hahahaha!

Take care!!

Hugs,
Mara

0 comments on "My First Baby Shower!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez