Monday, August 18, 2008

Some Updates Regarding My PTC Websites


I haven't been posting on a regular basis like I planned to but anyways, I decided to make a quick update on my PTC sites tonight.

Some of my PTC sites are down for maintenance this couple of days. I don't want to get all panicky since I've experienced it with them already, and after about a week the site will be up and running again.

Anyway, I have 3 PTC sites nearing the minimum payout. They are Crewbux, MakeMyBux and 07Bux. Hopefully, I can reach the payout within next month. It'd take me that long since I only have about 1-2 referrals for those sites I've mentioned. And I'd like to thank them for joining under me and being active. Don't worry guys, I'll be giving out incentives to you as soon as I make payout.

Also, I think I've reached minimum payout in Neobux already cos the numbers just turned green several days back. Guess I have to request payout, although I am also thinking of saving it up to buy or rent referrals. Whatever. I have to decide.

If you guys are interested to join under me just scroll down and read my first blog entry regarding my PTC sites, message me if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks!

Hugs,
Mara

0 comments on "Some Updates Regarding My PTC Websites"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez