Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just Jared's "Win Leighton's Rebecca Minkoff's Bag".


Photo from: Just Jared

I am an avid reader, viewer and fan of Just Jared.
I am an avid viewer and fan of Gossip Girl.
I am a sucker for branded, labeled and designers especially BAGS.

One Thursday, 24th of July as I was having my daily dose of Just Jared, I got excited when I read about the contest.
"Win Leighton Meester's Rebecca Minkoff Bag!"

Great. The 3 loves of my life. The contest was from the 24th until the 30th of July (yesterday), one entry per person per day. Okay, you guessed it. I posted a comment every single day. Too bad I didn't win. Guess I'll have to buy one of my own or wait for another contest.

Here's the LINK in case you want to check it out.
Let me know what you think!

Hugs,
Mara

0 comments on "Just Jared's "Win Leighton's Rebecca Minkoff's Bag"."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez