Friday, August 29, 2008

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.


Remember the post I had yesterday?

Well, I just got a call from the agency based here in Manila and she said that the hotel will be calling again so I just have to wait for it. Prior to that, I sent an e-mail last night to the agency based in the U.S. and told them that I wasn't able to take the call, blah blah blah, and they replied just now and said:

"Hi Mara,
She'll be calling you again. I promise.

Ilan"

Good. Cos I wasn't able to sleep well last night waiting for the call. I don't want to have to answer it in case they'd call in the wee hours of the morning and sound all groggy and husky. Besides, my mind wouldn't really work right after opening my eyes and answer all those interview questions.

Although they didn't say what time to expect it or what day, at least I know that they would call again. I just want this interview to be done so whether or not I'm able to qualify, I know I'll have no regrets in the end.

Whatcha think? Pray for me!

Hugs,
Mara

2 comments on "Waiting. Waiting. Waiting."

chess addict on September 2, 2008 at 2:10 PM said...

Visiting you here. you have a nice blog.

Mara on September 4, 2008 at 7:49 PM said...

thanks! :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez