Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Yesterday.


When I woke up yesterday morning, it was raining hard and it's dark. Obviously there's a typhoon. I wouldn't have mind raining all day if only I didn't have a freakin' interview at 10 am. Great timing. Some of my friends and I were scheduled for an interview for an internship in the US yesterday. So I had to leave home 2 hours before instead of 30 minutes-1 hour just to avoid being caught in traffic.

Luckily, even with the weather yesterday and the slow traffic on the way we still arrived 20 minutes early. The interview was easy. To think that I was nervous to death the night before thinking that the employer will make it a group interview and would ask a lot of questions. Well, he didn't. He (the employer) did most of the talking. We were qualified for another interview by the agency in the US. If we passed the 2nd interview, we'll be having another interview by the hotel itself and if we're okay then to the US consul. I really really hope I pass all the interviews.

Will keep you posted! The guy in the agency said the process will take about a month or two.

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Mara

0 comments on "My Yesterday."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez